Tuesday, June 30, 2015

J. Crew Patterned Strapless Dress


J. Crew Patterned Strapless Dress.  This is one of my most favorite J. Crew pieces EVER because of the print, which is why I've kept it for so long, but I have to accept that it just doesn't fit me well.  It is brand-new, has never been worn, and is in perfect condition.

The print on this is striking as it reverses itself at the bottom.  It's navy and white, and the dress is composed of 74% cotton and 16% silk.  The fabric is on the heavier side and honestly looks more like a woven silk than cotton.  It's fully-lined in 100% acetate.  I think this would fit someone who is pear-shaped best, with a true size 12 in the hips, and maybe a 10 or 12 on top.  I'm happy to take measurements and send detail photos to anyone that is interested!  

From the Fall 2004 collection

sz 12

$90 shipped via USPS priority


No comments:

Post a Comment